Friday, November 14, 2008

Nutmeg (not the spice)

She's fat, she's orange, she's Nutmeg! Let me tell you, this cat has to be spoiled rotten to be kept happy. I mean, I always take a shower just before bed, "el correcto" ? Uh-huh. Well, get this: I was in my bedroom, taking off my shoes & glasses , (There's a hamper in the bathroom, too, so I was going to take off the rest in there), and I hear a mew. It was Nutmeg, and she wanted me to stay and just go to bed so she could snuggle up. However, when I came back, SHE HAD ALREADY LEFT IN DISGUST!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you glad I commented you? If you are not...

Doug Slack said...

Yo, Sara! Other bloggers, Sara`s a friend of mine from school. Later!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doug Slack said...

Hello, again, Sara!
- -
--
\/ (Pictogram.)