Saturday, November 15, 2008

You barked up the right tree


OK, let me just get one thing straight, here. This dog is NOT, I repeat, NOT gray. That's just how the light reflected. Anyhow, this is the family dog, Lucy. She just wants to be loved. I always take her out for a little outing around the block. It's one of my daily chores. See, all you lords & ladies out there web surfing are probably thinking, "Wait I thought she was an adult,". Well, guess what, I'm not. And so, I close in saying, keep looking for new stuff. Unless your blind, you can always see it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Blog!!
Nonno

Anonymous said...

Everything you do is way cool, so of course your blog is too!!!
Impressed

Doug Slack said...

Hey! It's the publisher again! I just want to thank #2. If I can figure out how, I'm gonna publish VIDIOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!

Unknown said...

Ok,your AWSOME! You have #, Ok, why did I put #?
Never mind.
See you!